Kit got this adorable shirt from Aunt Summer for her birthday, but I have been afraid to put it on her because she is such a mess. Between school and church-the only places she really goes, there is enough art, playground time, and messy snacks that I have not wanted to dress her in this shirt. I know-she's a kid and they naturally ruin clothes, I'm just neurotic, whatever! Anyway, I finally dressed her in it on Wednesday, we stayed home from school because Riley was sick, the only place we had to go was the doctor's office. She was given clear directions to go get in the car-not to touch ANYTHING-I had to carry Riley to the car. It wasn't two seconds and I hear her crying, she decided she needed to use her little fan to help dry the grass and proceeded to fall over the little brick wall and into the mud!!
She managed to land on her hands and the only real damage was scraping her leg which, sadly, should have been my main concern!!! Anyway, thank you Aunt Summer, Kit loves her shirt with the sparklies!
1 comment:
Erin white clothes are the best because you can bleach the snot out of them!
Post a Comment