Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've been tagged!!

Here it is:
Four jobs I've had
1. mommy
2. substitute teacher
3. nanny
4. legal assistant
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Hairspray
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. Cars (thank you Riley!)
4. Oklahoma
Four Places I've Lived:
1. Webster, NY
2. Woodstock, GA
3. Lawton, OK
4. Killeen, TX
Four T.V. shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Lost
4. Psych..... but this list could go on forever!!!!
Four places I've visited:
1. Toronto, Canada
2. Progreso, Mexico
3. New Orleans, LA
4. Bar Harbor, ME
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Carrie-Anne
2. Jennifer
3. Mom
4. Keith
Four favorite foods:
1. Chocolate chip cookie pie
2. Taco Bell's cheesy beefy melt
3. Auntie Anne's pretzels
4. Pizza!
Four places I'd like to visit
1. Ireland
2. Africa
3. Italy
4. Western Canada
Looking forward to...
1. Moving into our own home!
2. watching my children grow
3. having a normal life!
4. meeting baby Miley!!
Friends I'm tagging
1. Jayme
2. Vicky

1 comment:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

HA! HAA! Keep on looking for mine, it might take awhile! lol!

Blog Archive