Wednesday, April 16, 2008

4 years old, is that possible?!?







April 1st was Riley's fourth birthday, but he managed to stretch the celebration out over a week! He got presents from Oma and Grandpa the Sunday before, then on his birthday he had a party at school with his buddies, then got presents that night from Grandmama and Granddaddy-along with a puppy dog cake! The crowning moment was going to see Daddy that weekend though! He got his presents from us, and had Happy Birthday sang to him at Friday's-but he was not a fan of that! We returned to Newnan where Aunt Shell and the Funk boys spoiled him with even more presents!!
I can hardly believe my baby boy is 4 years old, it has gone so fast!

4 comments:

The Hunts said...

I cannot believe you have a four year old. You are SO OLD! :)

Lindsey Oliver said...

yep, confirmed -- you're an old lady. ;)

hope all is well at the pope's!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

WOW! What a great birthday! I know I can not believe they are 4 either!!!!!!! Where did all the time go? I am sure they were happy to see their Daddy! THey look great! We need to pick a weekend to get together or meet half way before we leave! Happy Birthday Riley!

The Potter Family said...

Happy Birthday Riley...you are getting so big! I can't believe Spencer will be that old too.

Blog Archive