Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Cruise





Since I was flying solo for spring break this year I thought it would be a good time to take a real vacation. Since I'll have to quit my job in the fall in order to do my student teaching there probably won't be many opportunities to take a real vacation. So I went on a Caribbean Cruise all by myself! It was a 5 day cruise and we stopped at Half Moon Cay (an island owned by Carnival) and in Nassau. I had a great time laying on the beach at Half Moon Cay and I took an historical pirate tour in Nassau, and had a fun time exploring the city. Riley and Kit were not real happy to find out I had gone on a cruise without them when they got back, but maybe in a few years we'll all get to go!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good for you! I am so happy to hear you got a fun vacation!

Anonymous said...

is that a cumstain on your skirt mom? Love to add mine when i do you

Blog Archive