Friday, March 4, 2011

Atlanta Falcons

Santa brought Riley two ticket to the Atlanta Falcon's game on Jan 3 against the Panthers, and to say he was excited is a major understatement!! He was excited about the trip on Marta, the dome, all the chanting and RISING UP, and everything about the game. We were in a particularly rowdy section and the Falcons kicked butt so it was a lot of fun, Ry got high fives from all the guys sitting around us and he cheered his little heart out! He petered out around the third quarter, but we stayed and cheered until the last 2 minutes. We walked down to the first level so he could see what it looked like from there, and he asked if Santa could bring him tickets for that section for next year!?!! I'm not sure this Santa will be doing that, but we had a great time together at this game. The picture of the two guys is the view I had if I stayed sitting down, so needless to say I stood for most of the game just so I could see the game.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a gorgeous little beauty so when I downloaded the original I sharpened the picture slightly and put him on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. When I stood there for the first time admiring him I couldn't get over how pretty and beautiful he looks!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj3LdIKtlx_sthMGe9UKn8ES1Cumzqc2mr4zRfig7Cex3PYmcdyf2DMBagWa4GNv7QD9farg7cNylXEW81RXkXv8KjE1ZFm4bJv8XYGlA6EF5ZFvqWYl5weSp0nhFnMvL5X87WCD3_ZRX23/s0/IMG_0028.JPG

The clarity and detail is so good he appeared to be directly in front of me looking at me. I felt drawn close to him and the next thing I knew my lips touched his lips and I began kissing him. I was like OMG! The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed like he came to life and I was really kissing him. I was beside myself and felt so embarrassed. I thought he was going to say something! I was really enjoying the experience but felt so embarrassed. Since I had him in the privacy of my home I got over feeling embarrassed and focused on enjoying each kiss to the fullest. It is going to be awesome having him life size in my home.

Blog Archive