Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Field Trip with Riley






Riley's class went on a field trip to the Chestatee Wildlife Preserve back in April (yes-I know it's been a while since I posted anything!) and I surprised him by showing up, and the look on his face was priceless. He also poked all his friends and pointed towards me, and I was so glad I could be there and see that look. We walked around with his class and had lunch, then they did a quick animal show-and I actually volunteered to carry a snake around so the kids could all see and touch it. I am terrified of snakes, but it was neat to carry it and pet it. I think it got overwhelmed with all the kids because it wedged it's head under my watchband.
After the zoo we went to Woody's to get Ry's hair cut and of course had to stop at the candy store (The Fudge Factory). It was a great day with my little guy, whom I don't get much time with. We enjoyed the beautiful weather and a nice mommy and Riley day!

1 comment:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

That sounds AWESOME! I am very impressed you holding that snake! Pretty neat! I can not believe how long Riley's hair is... He is such a cutie! You look AWESOME by the way!!!!

Blog Archive