Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Petit Le Mans






I'm not sure if I spelled that right, but it's close enough!! Back in the fall my brother Dan took Riley to the Petit Le Mans, which is a car race at Road Atlanta, which is only about 35 minutes from us. It was a nasty rainy and cold day (except for me and Kit because we were at a birthday party at Monkey Joe's!) but Riley had a blast with his Uncle, and I think Dan had fun showing Riley all around his world, he knew many people at the race and Riley even got to climb into a few race cars! Riley talked about it for weeks, especially about how his uncle let him have soda that had caffeine in it!!!

1 comment:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

That looks like so much fun! Ray and Caeleb would have loved that! FUN! We sure do miss you guys! hope all is going well!

Blog Archive