Sunday, July 12, 2009

Riley's pictures

Sometimes I make the mistake of letting Kit play with the camera, and it ends up broken and I have to send it in to be fixed. Riley, however, is careful with the camera (yes I know he's 5 and she's only 2!) and he takes the most random pictures, as I'm sure all children do. I usually just delete all of them, but this time he asked me to save them and put them on the computer for him, which is how he thinks of our blog-just on the computer. So, here is Gainesville through the eyes of Riley!!

3 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

You defintely have a future photograher or film maker on your hands! Great pictures Riley!

The Hunts said...

I think he does a great job! He has better composition than a lot of grown ups!

The Potter Family said...

I have a lot of pictures like that on my camera too...he's doing a pretty good job.

Blog Archive