Monday, June 8, 2009

Kit's first haircut!!

Kit got her first haircut last week, and she did a great job! Riley and I had been talking it up to her for a few days, so she was all excited about getting it cut. The only problem she had was keeping her head down-she wanted to watch herself in the mirror! I wanted to chop it to her shoulders, but when I thought about how short her neck is I realized her hair would be too short to pull up. So the hairdresser cut off about 2 and a half inches, and I think it looks so much healthier now!




















5 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Her hair looks adorable! I can not believe how blonde she is... WOW!!! Espcially remembering how dark her hair was when she was born! She is so darn cute! I am getting ready to get Alaura's hair trimmed too.

The Hunts said...

She does not look happy in that last shot. Perhaps she is not a fan of the side pony.

Stephanie said...

Aughh! This is too cute! I can't stand it. :)

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Potter Family said...

her hair is so long...I remember when she was a baby and had all that crazy hair.

Blog Archive