Saturday, January 24, 2009

KD Cutie Pies










I can admit that I wasn't the most involved sister in KD, and haven't been back for much, but little Hannah Miller pledged KD and we had to go celebrate with her! We had fun-it's always neat to see people you haven't seen in years, the kids were pretty well behaved too, even with the cold weather. Oh yeah, and it was snowing while we were out on the drill field!!! I'm just not sure if I put enough green on my kids though...

2 comments:

The Potter Family said...

You look like you had a lot of fun...your Christmas looked great too and I am sure dinner turned out great. Love the matching jammies...you may as well keep it up while you can.

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!!! The pictures are great!

Blog Archive