We (ok, I) found a Christmas tree farm not too far away, so we went and picked the perfect tree. Ok, seriously, how long should it take a 2 and 4 year old to pick out a tree?? It took them FOREVER!! The trees were too tall, too short, too fat, the wrong color(??)...so I pretty much had to convince them that this tree was perfect. Then the delightful process of sawing the bottom of the tree of-which they were nice enough to do for me. I am proud to say I carried the tree in and set it up all by MYSELF! So what if it's a little lopsided in the stand, they can't tell!
Then last week we braved the mall, on a Friday night no less, to visit Santa. We took Kit by a few times in the past few weeks to wave and say hi to Santa so she wouldn't flip out this year. She was all excited about seeing him, even waved to him while we were in line, then proceeded to flip out when I tried to put her on his lap! He bribed her with a puppy dog she could hold, but her pouty face is priceless. Riley was also nice enough to tell Santa that she wanted a my little pony, of course after he asked for geotrax and a dinosaur!
3 comments:
Kit is my hero. It's not our fault everyone else doesn't realize this is how sunglasses really go.
What a GREAT picture!!!! The tree is great! I can not wait to see how they decorated it!!!
Kit is too cute! I love her sunglasses and how she's giving the thumbs up sign! Hope you New Year is awesome.
Post a Comment