

The kids spent the first part of Christmas break with Keith, after he flew out to SF I went down to spend Christmas Eve with them and the Pope family. We had a great time, but I'm not sure I know what presents they got, as it was such a madhouse once the presents were handed out! There are now 7 kiddos, but baby Abby didn't get into the craziness, all handing out presents and opening them as fast as they could! It's funny, it was all boys for 10 years until Emma was born (she is 5 months older than Kit). The girls had a few stare downs at first, but once they found the bows on the presents to play with they got along just fine-even shared stickers!



1 comment:
It looks like you all had a great Christmas! The kids look great and they had a great Christmas. I love Kit's dress and Riley's suit. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment