Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween/ Pumpkin Carving

We carved/painted pumpkins on Thursday, cutting it pretty close I guess, but they still got done. I think they look pretty good, but we had fun just messing around with them. Riley still won't touch the pumpkin guts, and he told me every step of the process how Ms. Kirsten (his teacher) does it, and that I wasn't doing it the right way! Gotta love 4 year olds!



We had a great Halloween this year, it was the first time my kids have ever gotten to trick or treat in their own neighborhood! We got together with the Miller clan for dinner, had everyone over to our house for some delicious homemade chili, courtesy of Gale! Then off to trick or treat. Riley was Kasey Kahne this year (I take full responsibility for his fabulous costume!) and Kit was supposed to be a yellow jacket, in fact she was one at school. Then I proceeded to forget her costume at school, so we had to scramble that night. Fortunately I had an adorable outfit from Carrie Anne, so she was a china doll!!

2 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

The costumes were great!!!!! I guess chili is popular, we did the same thing!!!!

The Potter Family said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I love the costumes

Blog Archive