Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween preparations







Well, October is here and in our house that means it's Halloween time! We have decorated the house, and picked out our pumpkins, and (the kids favorite) decorated a gingerbread Halloween house! Of course, I broke out the Halloween jammies too, but in my defense they are the same sets they wore last year, I just bought them a size up! We are ready for Halloween, and Riley has been telling everyone what he's going to be, and Kit just makes up different things every time!

5 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Looks like fun!!! The houses turned out too cute! What a great idea... I love the p,j.'s!!!

Stephanie said...

HOW CUTE! What a fun idea to do a halloween house. The kids really look like they had a blast!

The Hunts said...

you are such a good mommy.

The Potter Family said...

The houses look great...

The Potter Family said...

I love the houses...it has inspired me to try one at christmas.

Blog Archive