Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

Another year is over, and a new one just begun. For our family that means we are now living with the in-laws in Newnan, GA. Keith has officially chosen the F-guys over Hershey. They are almost sure they can guarantee he'll get in the March class, unless, of course something comes up, (which they always say)so we're praying that nothing comes up. Keith is looking for work for the next few months until he heads to the academy. I'm still stressed, but he is very excited. He got his packing list yesterday, so now he's totally pumped! I'm hoping once we get into some kind of routine that I won't be so stressed, we'll see!
I'm trying to find another preschool for Riley, he's excited about it, but I feel bad that it'll be his fourth preschool in two years. But he's the social butterfly and adjusts well, so I'm sure he'll do great.
Kit is great, she has new words all the time, not that we know what they mean, but she does and she's very determined to tell us things! She has also learned to pick her nose, I know that's gross, but for right now it's kind of funny. She sticks a finger in there and laughs like a maniac, just to get us to laugh-and it works!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the alert on the updates, erin.

i checked out several posts, but i'll just leave this one comment...

glad keith's getting in the ol' fbi. i feel safer as an american already. riley is his twin, by the way, and it sounds like kit picked up his habits...

on a side note, i can't believe loren and michelle's boys are as big as they are! i didn't even recognize zachary...

y'all take care, tell everyone hello for us, and enjoy newnan. (i hate that we left right before y'all came!)

The Hunts said...

yay! info! i always worry about you when i don't have info. well, i'm glad about the fbi for now. at least newnan is closer than pennsylvania. i just hope you don't get posted to some wierdo place once he graduates. at least you'll be around for miley's birth!

Lindsey Oliver said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for sending me your blog. I've added your link to our blog so I can keep up with you. Great news and congrats on the FBI. I know y'all are excited. The kids are growing so fast. Take care and keep in touch.

Love,
Lindsey

April said...

Found your blog via Lindsey's. Anyway, I guess that was you I saw in the Newnan Walmart a few weeks ago. I was going to say hello (I had hoped it was you if I did), but by the time I got maneuvered around you were gone. Maybe we'll cross paths again!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I know this is a big relief! Congrats Keith! The kdis look great!

Love
Jayme

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I know this is a big relief! Congrats Keith! The kdis look great!

Love
Jayme

Blog Archive